My little notebook of information about stuff that I'm doing and what's going on in my life. Stay tuned for updates on what's goin on in my life.

Friday, April 22, 2005

God's spheres, tunes, and chess game

I found the following on another person's blog and thought I'd share it with you. Props to whoamitoblowagainstthewind for this. LINK

God is an interesting chap. I like the fellow. Quite extensively in fact. Its interesting to think of him. He keeps all the celestial spheres spinning and in tune, and still has time--and desire--to sit down and play a little game of chess.

I listened for a while today, and I could hear the tune the spheres were playing. A beautiful melody really. ...sh... the note now is the same harmonic frequency as my soul.

I hope I am a good pawn. I oft reflect on the fact that I am not worthy of the places God moves me to. I remembered today that that is just as it should be. God places me here not because I am fit for the job, but because he has chosen to move me here.

God is awesome. Stop and listen to the Music of the Spheres, he's really quite an excellent composer--and everyone would benefit from some time just listening.


Beautiful, is it not? We should all take the time to stop and listen to the Music of the Spheres. I encourage you to do that now, before you click off the page. Stop. Take a moment to quiet your heart. Listen. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home