My little notebook of information about stuff that I'm doing and what's going on in my life. Stay tuned for updates on what's goin on in my life.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

BUBBS ADMIN!!!

umm... crazy night... :-D

for those of you who stayed up till 2am tonight, you got to see much of the action/drama which unfolded. for those of you who didn't, ask Jace or Curtis or Sunny-D. It was fun!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Unfortunately, at around 2:45am i was "kicked off" (it said my "communication link has failed" etc.). bubbs. ha.

anyways, i've got a couple screenshots, I'm posting the better one below...

If you want to see an unaltered pic, e-mail me.
as for the paper, well... we'll see if it gets done... i think i'm going to go to bed now..

now it looks like this... erg.
The New Conferences folder on Bubbs...

2 Comments:

Blogger GettoPhilosopher said...

So, am I "Sunny-D", or did you just forget that I was there? ;-)

1/07/2006 11:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

oh yes, or Aaron... :-)
(no you're not "Sunny-D")

1/08/2006 09:23:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home