My little notebook of information about stuff that I'm doing and what's going on in my life. Stay tuned for updates on what's goin on in my life.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

*sigh* May 1st, 2006

I can't seem to get off my mind that I have a paper due in less than 38 hours...

I had my academic advising appt this afternoon after work. It looks like I'm going to be fairly busy these next few semesters to graduate in Spring of 2007. I don't know if it's going to happen, but I'm certainly going to try. I haven't talked it over with my parents, but I'm going to go ahead and register for the 12 units of business classes that I have to take and a Bible course (total of 15 units). I may have to take another semester to finish up, but as it appears now 2007 is going to be my year as long as I pass all my classes.

"Shoot for an 'A'." I can already hear my parents saying it... sure, of course I'm shooting for an 'A'... but whether or not it's going to happen is another story.

I'm getting a new battery for my laptop soon! Maybe it will last longer than 15 minutes.

May the grace of our LORD Jesus Christ be with you all.
AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home